*glithander: "Before her career as a Maritime Radio Operator, Aelora trained chimpanzees. She also used to compete in equestrian events.
...I'll let y'all decide which one of those things are true."
*moonlitpines: "She fucked Michael Rosenbaum in Vegas, drank all his booze, smoked all his cigarettes, and told him to die in a fire via text message, and thus...
She totally turned him gay.
Trufax, Merlin people. I knew this cruel bitch, back in the day."
*ishie: "Aelora was created in an accident at a top-secret Hollywood laboratory as a crack team of marketing professionals attempted to unlock the secrets of the Next Big Thing phenomenon. As a result, she has an almost preternatural ability to predict these elusive Next Big Things, as well as an insatiable appetite for picspams."
And from aelora herself...
Five of the following ten items about me are true. Five are not. You can decide which is which:
1. I was born in Hawaii.
2. I had dinner with Michael and Eric Rosenbaum, and Michael prepared my wasabi for me.
3. I am terrified of wide open spaces and rodents.
4. I can chart maps of battleground positions at Gettysburg.
5. My real hair color is blonde.
6. Popular Star Wars author Kevin J Anderson once kissed my feet.
7. I can't cook to save my life.
8. I've been a lady in the court, sister to the captain of the guard, sister to a pirate, betrothed to King James I and pretty damn good with a broadsword.
9. I got married in Disney World - Mickey and Minnie even came to the reception.
10. I love children.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey